Beyond the ClassroomOur faculty are dedicated to the advancement of knowledge through education and research—all with an eye on building a Pacific Community. They infuse rigorous scholarship into their teaching to deliver an education dedicated to training new generations of leaders equipped with strategic decision-making skills in public policy, management, and international relations to address the challenges of the Pacific region and the globe.
Faculty SpotlightsGet to know a little more about our faculty from their interests, both personal and professional, to what motivates them, through the following informal Q&A sessions.
- Thomas Baranga, Assistant Professor of International Economics
- Roger Bohn, Professor of Management
- Alberto Díaz-Cayeros, Associate Professor and Director of the Center for U.S.-Mexican Studies
- Josh Graff Zivin, Associate Professor of Economics
- Emilie M. Hafner-Burton, Associate Professor and Director of the Laboratory on International Law and Regulation
- Bruce Lehmann, Professor of Economics and Finance
- Edmund Malesky, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Craig McIntosh, Associate Professor of Economics
- David G. Victor, Professor and Director of the Laboratory on International Law and Regulation
- Junjie Zhang, Assistant Professor of Environmental Economics